The very wide range of clinching hand tools and portable machines offers the opportunity to incorporate clinching into your operation for a minimum investment cost and to provide the best solution for practically every application.
A complete SPOT CLINCH® / RIVCLINCH® hand tool system is composed of the following parts:
- Work head: design depends on the model selected for the particular range of applications.
- Tool kit: suited to the application
- Rotating suspension, by means of rotating ring or a complete gyroscopic suspension
- Air-to-Oil pressure booster with 1:60 ratio.
N.B. The booster is not needed for the IP series which are 100% pneumatic.
- *Pack of 2 m flexible hoses (hydraulic and pneumatic hoses in safety sleeve), with a 3 m variant
- *Balancer, depending on the weight of the work head
- *Optimized Cycle Controller (OCC) for fast and automatic clinch cycle
* = Options